Don't Get Left Behind, Spring Forward with Essential OFLA/FMLA Tips & Tricks
March 8, 2016
Check-in begins at 7:15 a.m.
Program from 7:45 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
Multnomah Athletic Club
1849 SW Salmon St.
Portland, OR 97205
OFLA/FMLA requests often raise a host of complex issues beyond the basics of eligibility and 12 weeks of leave. Join our very own, Amy Angel, at the Breakfast Seminar to learn important tips and tricks to avoid pitfalls, including:
- tracking eligibility and use for jointly employed employees
- designating leave retroactively
- disciplining employees on protected leave who fail to adhere to call in standards
- handling employees who fail to return at the conclusion of leave
- addressing insufficient medical certifications…and more.
We look forward to the riveting discussion on how to navigate these issues and other nuanced aspects of OFLA/FMLA leave.
Designed for HR professionals, business owners, and in-house counsel, this seminar is eligible for one HRCI credit and OSB CLE credit.
Breakfast and materials will be provided.
$35 per person. Visa, Mastercard or check accepted.
Email to Tracey at email@example.com or fax to 503-274-1212
Please make checks payable to Barran Liebman and mail them to:
601 SW 2nd Avenue Suite 2300 | Portland, OR 97204