Published June 11, 2020
- What Phase 2 reopening considerations need to be made before resuming in-office work?
- If my workplace has taken out a PPP loan, what updated Paycheck Protections Program terms should I be aware of?
- As workplaces reopen, what takeaways should employers consider with regards to OSHA’s new case recording guidance?
- As a result of COVID-19, what reprieve do employers have from certain employee reporting?
- As an employer, what obligations do I have if a temporary layoff has been extended?
- What should I consider while managing employee benefit plans during COVID-19?
- If I am a manufacturer that contributes to the supply of food or medical supplies, how do I claim an emergency maximum working hour exemption?
- Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, what are the eligibility requirements and how can my workplace claim eligible credit?
- What documentation do I need to collect from employees who are requesting leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act?
- How do I determine employee eligibility for Employee Paid Sick Leave and Emergency Family Medical Leave Act leave? (*Our eligibility tool can be found here.)
- What does the Department of Labor’s expanded guidance say about paid leave laws?
- In response to the economic impact of COVID-19, what alternatives can I consider before laying employees off?
- What measures are included in Oregon’s Executive Order and are there exceptions for certain types of businesses?
- Can employers require temperature checks to help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- As a part of the Federal Coronavirus Aid Package, what emergency leave is available to employees and what tax credits can I get as an employer?
- Before layoffs or mandatory closures, what should I take into consideration as an employer? Do I need to provide employees with a WARN notice?
- As a retirement plan fiduciary, what issues bear watching amidst the COVID-19 pandemic?
- In response to COVID-19 and school closures, what special provisions does Oregon’s sick time law cover?
ABOUT BARRAN LIEBMAN
Barran Liebman LLP is a Portland-based law firm that focuses on management-side Employment, Labor & Benefits Law. Learn more at www.barran.com.