In addition to her existing employment law experience before joining the Barran Liebman team, Stacie has a diverse background in personal injury, real estate, and agriculture, food, and natural resources law. Before starting in private practice, she also served as an Extern to the Honorable Magistrate Judge Stacie F. Beckerman of the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon.
Stacie earned her B.A. in English from the University of Oregon before earning her J.D., cum laude, from Lewis & Clark Law School. Throughout her legal studies, she served as President for Lewis & Clark Law School’s Student Bar Association and as the Executive Editor for their Environmental Law publication. Committed to supporting her community, Stacie currently serves as a member of the Multnomah Bar Association Young Lawyers Section and Oregon Women Lawyers, and volunteers as a pro bono attorney with Legal Aid Services of Oregon. In her free time, she enjoys hiking and camping, and is an avid Portland Timbers fan.
- Counsel for Private Businesses from Diverse Industry Groups: Provided analysis and advice relating to employee allegations of workplace harassment and discrimination.
- Counsel for Oregon & Washington Agricultural Employers: Provided analysis and advice relating to the H-2A Temporary Agricultural Employment Program.
- Counsel for Private Business: Negotiated and prepared employment separation agreement and stock purchase agreement.
Professional Experience and Affiliations▲▼
- Oregon Women Lawyers: Member (2016-present); Student Liaison for Lewis & Clark Law School (2017-2018)
- Multnomah Bar Association Young Lawyers Section: Membership Committee: Member (2019-2021); 3L Liaison for Lewis & Clark Law School (2018-2019)
- Oregon New Lawyers Division: Member (2019-present)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon: Extern to the Hon. Magistrate Judge Stacie F. Beckerman (2018)
- Lewis & Clark Law School: Cornelius Honor Society; Best Oral Advocate; Terry Wilson Scholarship; Dean's Scholarship for Excellence
- “Will Oregon Follow DeReyter, Finding Washington’s Ag Overtime Exemption Unconstitutional?,” Oregon State Bar Agricultural Law Section (April 2021)
- “How to Support Young Lawyers During the COVID-19 Pandemic,” Multnomah Lawyer (2020)
- Oregon State Bar Civil Pleading and Litigation Barbook (2020 Edition)
- Legal Aid Night Clinic: Pro Bono Attorney (2019-present)
- Lewis & Clark Law School Mentoring Program: Mentor (2019-present)
- SOLVE Volunteer (2020-present)
- Portland State University Explore the Law Program: Mentor (2019-2021)